范文网 >文档下载 >学习资料 >商务英语BEC中级翻译精选练习50题

商务英语BEC中级翻译精选练习50题

浅殇 分享更新时间:
投诉

为了让大家更好的准备商务英语BEC中级翻译,小编给大家带来BEC中级翻译练习,下面小编就和大家分享,来欣赏一下吧。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习1

1、 I’d like to know the details of the tender conditions.

我们想知道详细的招标条件。

2. Before submitting the tender, we must know all the details about the bid conditions.

投标前,我们必须知道招标条件的细节。

3. Should we pay some kind of guarantee, for example, bank deposit?

我方需要提供什么形式的担保吗,例如保证金?

4. You need to provide us with a standby letter of credit established by Merchants Bank.

贵方需要提供由招商银行开立的备用信用证。

5. We know that you have rich experience in this field. I think you may win the tender.

我们知道贵公司在该领域很有经验,我认为你方可能会中标。

6. I have no doubt you may win the tender since you are NO.1 in domestic oil industry.

由于贵公司引领我国石油行业,我毫不怀疑,贵公司可能会中标。

7. We shall release our auction notice seven days before the auction day.

我们应于拍卖日7天前发布拍卖公告。

8. The period of a public notice for auction of a ship shall not be less than 30 days.

拍卖船舶的公告时间不得少于30日。

9. We’d like to have the right to produce and sell your products.

我们想获得生产和销售你们产品的权利。

10. I’d like to know the possibility of technology transfer from you.

我想知道你们向我方技术转让的可能性。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习2

1. We have a number of well-established connections for sales throughout the country.

我们己经在全国范围内建立起了很多销售渠道。

2. We have branch offices in all main cities of our country.

我们在我国各大城市都有分公司。

3. We suggest a trial period of one year. If everything turns out satisfactory, we can renew the agreement on its expiry.

我们建议试行一年,如果双方都满意,可以在协议期满时续签。

4. The two-year trial period for agency seems rather long for us.

为期两年代理试用期对我们来说似乎太长了。

5. As our sole agent, you cannot handle the same or similar products of other origin.

作为我方的独家代理,贵方不能经销来自其他厂家的同类或类似商品。

6. Please see that you are not expected to re-export our goods to any other areas outside your own.请注意,贵方不能向别的地区转出口我方产品。

7. We shall revert to the question of sole agency when our business develops further.

在我们的业务进一步发展后,我们再来讨论独家代理的问题。

8. I’m afraid we can’t appoint you as our sole agent because the annual turnover you promised is too small.

因为贵方承诺的年销售量太小,恐怕我们不能同意贵方作为我方的独家代理。

9. What is your usual practice in giving commissions?

你们通常支付多少佣金?

10. Like all our representatives, you will receive a 3 percent commission.

和我们所有的代理商一样,你们可以得到3%的佣金。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习3

1. I’m really looking forward to seeing you at my country.

我真的很期待能在我们国家看到你们。

2. Two of the most popular trade shows are held in Beijing and Shanghai.

两个最热门的商展是在北京和上海办的。

3. How early can we begin setting up our exhibit tomorrow morning?

明天早上多早可以开始布置展位?

4. I’d like to speak to whoever deals with planning permits.

我想和负责规划许可证的人谈谈。

5. Could I speak to someone in charge of customer services please?

请让客户服务部的负责人接电话,好吗?

6. I’m glad we had this talk. Bye!

我很高兴与您交谈。再见!

7. I would like to see your business proposal soon. Then we can discuss more details. Good bye.

我希望尽快看到你们的计划书,这样我们就能谈更多细节了,再见。

8. Our manager chooses this picture for you particularly. Hope we can start our cooperation smoothly.

我们经理特意为您挑选了这幅画。希望我们的合作能一切顺利。

9. Our city is famous for its teapot, so we picked out the most representative one for you.

我市因紫砂壶而闻名,所以我们特意为您挑选出了一款最具代表性的紫砂壶。

10. If you come to my country, I will be your guide.

如果您来我们国家的话,我来做您的向导。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习4

1. Our product is not only safe, but also very economical.

我们的产品不仅安全,而且省钱。

2. We’ve already had a big demand for this product.

我们对这种产品已有很大的需求量。

3. Our product is sure to win out over that of our competitors.

我们的产品一定会压倒竞争对手的产品。

4. I was wondering if you had the time to show me around this exhibition.

不知你是否有时间带我参观这个展览?

5. I found some of the exhibits fine in quality and beautiful in design.

我发现一些展品的质量不错,图案也漂亮。

6. We should make our exhibit booth stand out from the others.

我们应该把展位布置得与众不同。

7. If possible, you can also consider the lighting effect in your booth.

如果可能的话,你们还可以考虑增强展位的灯光效果。

8. Our product is lower priced than the competitors.

我们的产品比其他竞争者的价格要低。

9. Our products are of superior quality and favorable prices.

我们的产品质优价廉。

10. One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.

这种产品的真正优点就是高质量、小体积。

2020年BEC剑桥商务英语中级翻译练习5

1. Sorry, we can’t return your money back for this product.

对不起,我们不能将这个产品的钱款退还给您。

2. We are sorry that it is excluded from the list of refundable commodities.

我们很抱歉,它不在可退款的商品范围之内。

3. We feel terribly sorry for the delay in replying to your exchange request.

我们对延误回复您的退换请求深表歉意。

4. We sincerely apologize for the trouble brought to you.

给您带来的麻烦,我们表示真诚的歉意。

5. We promote being nice to employees, trusting and recognizing them.

我们提倡善待员工,信任并且赏识他们。

6. In order to delegate successfully, you will need people with appropriate skills and they may have to learn some of those skills from you.

要成功委派工作,你将需要有具有合适技能的人,而他们也许要从你那里学到一些技能。

7. A successful boss will let his employees perform their respective duties.

一个成功的老板会让自己的员工各司其职。

8. A successful entrepreneur has to come up with innovative ideas, but also turn them into a value-creating profitable business.

一个成功的企业家需要提出有创造性的想法,也要具有将想法变成能创造价值的盈利产业的能力。

9. We are planning to find an agent to promote the development of our market.

我们正计划寻找代理商,以促进市场开发。

10. I have been thinking of finding a sales agent in Xi’an to act for us.

我一直考虑在西安找一家销售代理商。